- is there a good mix of pictures and text? Too busy?
- pleasing to the eye? Clearly laid out?
- are diagrams well labelled?
- Does the
poster communicate the project well?
- are the background, aims, findings and discussion concisely, and logically presented?
- do the diagrams aid the text in the communication? Are they well explained?
- quality of data? good controls? Stats?
- are the data/findings presented appropriately? ie graphically, pics, summary schematic?
- Scientific Interpretation
- awareness of limitations of projects?
- interpreted and explained with accuracy?
- knowledge of their field? And significance of work ( in context of others)?
- future directions/plans?
- did the author answer your (or others ) questions in an informed manner?
- clear and concise?
- did they understand what their project and poster were about?
Authors are required to attend their poster for most of designated poster session.