RCDN Travel Awards - 2014 Deadline Details TBA
- International Conference Travel Awards
- Workshop Travel Awards
- If you are recieving money from other sources this does not exclude you from applying.
- Can apply for one workshop per year to cover a maximum of $500 expenses.
- Eligible for conference funding once every two years.
- Award of up $2,500 for conferences and $500 for workshops.
- Monies from all other sources must be disclosed. Aim is to cover shortfalls not covered by other sources so receipts will be reimbursed to the maximum of $2,500, however, in the event that funding is received from other sources, only the gap will be covered.
- Applications must be submitted prior to travel.
- Applicants must be presenting posters or talks to be eligible for funding.
- Applications will be viewed in higher standing if the applicant visits an international laboratory and presents a seminar in conjunction with their conference travel.
Award Guidelines and Eligibility:
- All research only, non-tenure-track-staff are eligible.
- Eligible applicants must be members of the School of Molecular & Biomedical Science in the Faculty of Science to apply for these awards.
- School Research only staff can apply for one workshop per year to cover a maximum of $500 expenses, and it is independent of any conference funding they have received.
- School Research only staff are eligible for conference funding once every two years from date of travel. i.e. If you apply in the March 2013 round, but traveled in June 2013, you are not eligible to submit for funding for any conference prior to June 2015.
- Awardees agree to give a short verbal report of their trip at an RCDN morning tea as part of their acceptance of any award.
Download either the Conference Travel/Workshop Award Application Form.